Saturday, October 13, 2007

Introduction

Today is gonna be a great fall day. My Financee and I and a few friends are going to the Oysterfest in Oysterbay Long Island. No we dont eat oysters but its gonna be a big fair with rides, food etc. Will they have anything Gluten Free there is always the first question. I was at Roosevelt Field last week going to see a movie and walk around and noticed that Legal Seafood had a large handwritten sign on the door that they now have a gluten free menu. Even though I dont eat seafood I am glad to see another major corporation cater to our needs.

Lists of Places To Dine Out With GF Items:
  1. Wendys- The Fast Food chain on its website tells you the ingredients and nutritional facts of all its products.
  2. OutBack Steak House- Ask your server for a gluten free menu and they can cook your order individually from other possible contiments.
  3. Legal Seafood
  4. PF Chang's

No comments: